Sunday, April 26, 2009

Neil's Response

For a couple of weeks Zoe had been saying she had a present for me and Harper (who was in on it) had been tee-heeing about it. If I had to have guessed what the present was I don't think I would have ever imagined that Ken would have flown 3000 miles to surprise me for my birthday. The sheer logistics of making this work would have stressed me out or having to have flown would have done me even worse.  That being the case I was incredibly appreciative of these two and what they did for me.I'm lucky to have two best friends like this. I always say I'm happy and at peace in my life and it's because of those I'm close to that it is so. Thanks for the present.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is so sweet. Neil is awesome.

Wayne said...

"He communicates very well." - Wayne

Marathoning--A Record of My Times

  • NEW HAMPSHIRE MARATHON, October 3, 2015. 4 hrs. 56 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MONTREAL "ROCK 'N' ROLL MARATHON, September 22, 2013. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 41 seconds.
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2012. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MOUNT DESERT ISLAND MARATHON (Maine), October 2011, 4 hrs. 45 minutes, 14 seconds
  • SUGARLOAF MARATHON (Maine), May 2010. 4 hrs. 18 minutes, 35 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2008. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 33 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2008. 4 hrs. 11 minutes, 58 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2007. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 42 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2006. 4hrs, 30 minutes, 2 seconds

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed