Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Love

This is from Old Home Weekend. What I love is not just Kali performing his originals, but all of his extended family enjoying and admiring him. And when Faith looks at me with the camera and says her line, well that tickles me about as much as anything I can dream of. Sorry it's so dark.

The last bit, "Pretend", is one is one of my favorite Kali songs, but I chose this clip to post because I love when, towards the end, we see Kayla's face in rapt joy. She's so beautiful and so proud of our cousin! Benjie, your smile's not too shabby, either.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today was my dad's birthday. I get to see his face every day when I check your blog. With this blog you have honored him mightily. He would love it!

Marathoning--A Record of My Times

  • NEW HAMPSHIRE MARATHON, October 3, 2015. 4 hrs. 56 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MONTREAL "ROCK 'N' ROLL MARATHON, September 22, 2013. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 41 seconds.
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2012. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MOUNT DESERT ISLAND MARATHON (Maine), October 2011, 4 hrs. 45 minutes, 14 seconds
  • SUGARLOAF MARATHON (Maine), May 2010. 4 hrs. 18 minutes, 35 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2008. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 33 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2008. 4 hrs. 11 minutes, 58 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2007. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 42 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2006. 4hrs, 30 minutes, 2 seconds

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed