Sunday, October 26, 2008

What Love Looks Like

Mr. Nestel and Patrick chat before Luca's Naming Ceremony

My little nuclear family are so blessed to have such beautiful friends to share our lives with. This weekend we welcomed Baby Luca to our family of friends. What a delightful baby and his parents are clearly thrilled with him. It was such a joy to finally meet this little person who I've loved for more than 8 months. We spent some time gazing into each other's eyes, which brought tears to mine. And our family enjoyed a typical weekend at Jen and Benjie's; scenic morning walks with the dogs, amazing food, (most of it grown or raised by Jen), beautiful children and outrageous laughter. I love going to Putney and beeing my goofiest self with my oldest friends. All the love and goodness makes me think of the Van Morrison song (oh what a song!), Sweet Thing:
And I will stroll the merry way and jump the hedges first... And I will raise my hand up into the night time sky and count the stars that's shining in your eye Just to dig it all an' not to wonder why That's just fine...

Andi, Luca and Nicole

Luca and Harper









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great group!

Marathoning--A Record of My Times

  • NEW HAMPSHIRE MARATHON, October 3, 2015. 4 hrs. 56 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MONTREAL "ROCK 'N' ROLL MARATHON, September 22, 2013. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 41 seconds.
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2012. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MOUNT DESERT ISLAND MARATHON (Maine), October 2011, 4 hrs. 45 minutes, 14 seconds
  • SUGARLOAF MARATHON (Maine), May 2010. 4 hrs. 18 minutes, 35 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2008. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 33 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2008. 4 hrs. 11 minutes, 58 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2007. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 42 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2006. 4hrs, 30 minutes, 2 seconds

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed