Sunday, January 25, 2009

9 Days

Holy Moly that was some trip. I want to write all about it, but I truly don't know where to begin. The inauguration, visiting friends who I wish I could see more of (so bittersweet!) and, finally, the culmination of an exhausting, joyous 9 days with last night's incredible party at The Hong Kong. It's been an emotional week, filled mainly with mind-blowing highs, over-the-top laughter and hard-core celebration. I'm actually so exhausted that my eyes are blurring. And I feel lucky, rich, full and happy.

Mom, thanks for all your support this week! From being so excited about getting my phone calls from the inaugural to treating the kids to a great 48-hours while Neil and I were in the city to packing snacks for our ride home. You're wonderful!

The Supah Six



I LOVED these boys when we were kids. They were my boyfriends. Well, not at the same time, or at least mostly not at the same time. They've turned out to be wonderfully sweet, good men. I have great taste. Rich is on my left and Toby on my right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder where you got your good taste in men... {;-)

Marathoning--A Record of My Times

  • NEW HAMPSHIRE MARATHON, October 3, 2015. 4 hrs. 56 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MONTREAL "ROCK 'N' ROLL MARATHON, September 22, 2013. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 41 seconds.
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2012. 4 hrs. 20 minutes, 8 seconds.
  • MOUNT DESERT ISLAND MARATHON (Maine), October 2011, 4 hrs. 45 minutes, 14 seconds
  • SUGARLOAF MARATHON (Maine), May 2010. 4 hrs. 18 minutes, 35 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2008. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 33 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2008. 4 hrs. 11 minutes, 58 seconds
  • VERMONT CITY MARATHON, May 2007. 4 hrs. 19 minutes, 42 seconds
  • MONTREAL MARATHON, September 2006. 4hrs, 30 minutes, 2 seconds

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed